1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funeral table arrangement how to make balloon stand?

Discussion in 'Balloon Sculpture' started by rosetheclown, Aug 22, 2016.

1. rosetheclown

rosetheclown New Member

I am doing angel balloon twists for a funeral tomorrow for a clown who passed away. The family wants to use the angels as a table decoration. Any EASY ideas on how to get the angels to "stand" on the table and not fall over? I thought about water.....but that would require filling all of the balloons. Sand? Having problems loading a photo of the twist, but it has a upside down heart at the bottom which is the body and then a 5" round attached which is the face. Then a third balloon for wings.

2. Squirty

Squirty New Member

double sided tape?

can you counter weight them with some flowers or something?

can they be placed over the top of something stable like a mug or an unlit (obviously) candle?

3. rosetheclown

rosetheclown New Member

4. rosetheclown

rosetheclown New Member

Dear Squirty: Thank you for your help!!! I called a clown friend. He suggested doing a five flower twist and putting a penny inbetween one of the pedals. T hen put the angle on top of the flower "base." I have tried that. It's still a little wobbly, so I did as you suggested, double sided tape. Doing both the flower base and the tape will work. Very much appreciate your counsel. It will be a wonderful tribute to an exceptional clown. Rose