1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake tattoos

Discussion in 'Face Painting' started by cocoa, Jul 4, 2013.

1. cocoa

cocoa New Member

Has anyone bought from this company! im looking for a supplier for stencils and supplies they seem to have a lot to offer

2. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

We are glad that you spoke up though. After nearly two and a half years we are glad that you found the cat that had your tongue. Was it the Cheshire? Oh, I suppose not since you're not Alice.

3. Zoodles

Zoodles New Member

About fake tattoos.... I use Pro-Temptu pro tattoos and believe me, they look real! However, I've found that they're a little time consuming to apply - especially if you're going to paint them in.

Here's a Youtube video I made using Pro-Temptu & Colorini paint.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2B27EUfC28

4. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Do you mean Faketoos, where they supply the stencils? I've gotten a lot of stencils from them, and I'm always happy with them. They are great quality and they have lots of fun designs.

5. Zoodles

Zoodles New Member

Faketoos is a good source but I find their stencils too thick or not pliable enough. Try Ybodyusa - to tell them apart, Faketoos are purple & Ybody are black.

They're my favorite source.

6. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

I think Ybody was at the COAI convention this year. The lady who owns it was very friendly and knowledgeable.

7. Zoodles

Zoodles New Member

Fitzwlly, was that "Tal"? If so, yes she's very knowledgable and very friendly! I met her at FABAIC 2012.

8. cocoa

cocoa New Member

Thank you for the information it was fake tattoos was wondering about just placed a order to glimmer tattoos took forever to arrive

9. Zoodles

Zoodles New Member

The fake tattoos that look pretty realistic come from Temptu-Pro temporary tattoos!