1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Costumer on CF??

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by Punkin, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Hey guys........last fall I was sent a pic of a really cute pumpkin costume I thought the guy/girl that was making and selling them was on Etsy........but not sure.........and once again, thought they were members of this forum. The costume had a skirt and vest with pumpkins appliqued on them. Does anyone know who this may be? Thanks!

2. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

3. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

THAT"S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sir Tooney!!!!!!!!

4. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Thats super cute Punkin i like it. Ill have to search for a perfect pumpkin song to sing to you when i see you in it!!!

5. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Thanks Donuts..............one of the members found that for me last year..............I don't recall his name..............but thought it would be neat for Halloween...............and PLEASE don't worry about singing..............I mean...............really.............don't worry.............about singing.............

6. Sir Toony Van Dukes

That makes me curious to know how bad of a singer Donuts could possibly be.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  7. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Trust me........it's bad..............

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. Sir Toony Van Dukes

If you are planning to buy something, know that Dippy posted this on facebook....

Hello everyone.... it is with great sadness that i announce that i will be closing shop... I have had major health issues, and various problems with providers etc.

If you have an order pending, it will get to you.

Please contact me on dippysboutique@gmail if you need me. The facebook account and store will be closed this week.

if anyone would like to order anything before we close, that is possible.. just please contact me BEFORE ordering.

Thanks

9. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Thanks Sir Toony! I wonder if he has things that are in his stock or if he makes them up as special orders?