1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clowns and crossdressing.

Discussion in 'Newbies to clowning' started by adagiofrazzle, Apr 24, 2017.

1. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

i am wondering, what are the ethical, philosophical, logical and transcendental mortifications and rammifications of becoming a transexual clown.
    i am wondering if such a thing would break the space-time continuum, and traverse back 100 years in time, allowing me to kill hitler.
    the reason to kill hitler, would be so that the un would never be formed and palestine would forever belong to the Palestinians.

i feel like i am the last samurai of society. people are breeding wussies in society. we, as clowns, retain our civic duty to take rightful control of society.
    america is land of the free, free from the politicians.

as a transexual clown, what are the social rammifications. would, anyone actually know or notice the difference? if...i wear clown makeup while obtaining my srs, would i be forcefully ejected from the hospital? If...i apply permanent clown makeup to myself...can i still integrate as a valued member of society.

2. azzy

azzy Yes, We Have No Bananas

curious as to where I can get drugs like that

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. disco moon

disco moon New Member

I think you could wear the makeup all the time, this day and age there's so many styles.

You are brave and beautiful.
    I believe in you! Express yourself how you feel, and yes it's accepted

4. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

In Boystown, you'd just blend in.

5. ToonUp

ToonUp Member

One of the best parts of clowning is getting to remake yourself however you want to. If you want you clown as another gender, you can do so convincingly with the help of greasepaint and padding. However, if you aren't able to completely disguise your natural gender from your identified one, you'll have to expect that your clown is either making a joke or a statement about your appearance. Whether or not that becomes an ethical issue depends on your own reasons for your character.

6. tim

Are you familiar with the San Francisco based Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence?

7. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

I am not entirely sure of what gender is, thus I am not sure what gender I'm supposed to identify as.
    No, but it sounds arousing.

Boystown Nebraska, population of 745? 745 people, 6 households, and 2 families.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. tim

Well, that's certainly a Boystown I haven't thought about in awhile. I'm not sure how much gender (variant) expression is encouraged there.

9. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

Tell me more about this boystown you were referrring to.

10. tim

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

12. disco moon

disco moon New Member

they have an excellent art district

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. tim

Chicago is a fascinating, beautiful city... with a gritty underbelly, politicians who determinedly try to ruin everything through greedy graft, and always out of control monetary interests that both made and continually renew the city, as well as creating opportunities and oppression.

But, to truly explore it, one ought to get beyond downtown and into the neighborhoods, and even suburbs.

Come visit sometime!

14. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

When I was in boot camp at Great Lakes, I spent a few weekends in Chicago.

One weekend an older gentleman invited me to Boystown, "Y'know, where the boys are!" (Wink, wink; nudge, nudge.)

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  15. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

Something about my sexuality prefers sheboys, ladies, gender queers, or regular men. Something about how gays present themselves as ordinary dudes, doesn't turn me on. It's like I'm attracted to gays, but can't get past how they present themselves as regular dudes, i'd rather be with sheboys, ladies, gender queers, or regular men.