1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clown Portraits

Discussion in 'The Business of Clowning' started by Lily Silly, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Haha, that's what my avatar looks like. It's to make my ears look larger.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  2. Finney

Finney New Member

I believe that's what is known in the business as "jazz hands"...

• Laugh Laugh x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Billy Balloon

Billy Balloon New Member

I know this is old but

If you want to look professional use a professional.

It will cost money but anybody that puts time and money into their craft deserves to be paid.

Just my opinion

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. gigglestheclown

gigglestheclown New Member

Okay a little background about me is I know some pretty big named pinup photographers and their pricing and have seen what different people do and talk about... Most of these photographers do not want to be taking pictures of cute little clowns.. And honestly you're looking at like 60 minute shoot with maybe one wardrobe change and a couple poses. The photographers you are going to encounter will not be fantastically happy about taking pictures of you even if you pay them because it's probably not a big ticket order like weddings and what wives do for their husbands. You're looking at a couple hundred bucks for decent stuff with a low end photographer... Also you have to have your own poses in your head. IF they pose you every time you lose time on your shoot and have less odds at getting that killer shot. You may say, oh Giggles you look so dashing with your charming makeup and stylish hair and I tell you you would be right but the photographs I have I either get done at picture people and just do what I want or are taken on iphones at events I go to. I know what people are looking for when they are looking for a clown like me.. You can always try group shoots to save money. I hope this helps someone. This is what I learned from being the photographers assistant for years.

• Thanks Thanks x 1