1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clown Forum moving to new software!

Discussion in 'Events and Announcements' started by The Princess of Bozonia, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Sir Toony your a little early are you starting your tom foolery started early?

2. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

I didn't know I was a test dummy for the Human cannonball I hope there's a net I'm scared. I knew I shouldn't have got out of bed this morning. I hope I survive. Good luck to every one else I hope we all fit in the cannon together

3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Something went terribly wrong... it isn't yellow any more.

4. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Do I have to re-bookmark all the old threads I bookmarked on the old board?

5. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

I feel dizzy.... What is going on?

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

you go girl

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  7. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

you may need more chocolate

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I still have quite a supply of raspberry chocolate from Valentine's Day! I'm only about halfway through…

On another note, I'm in the process of converting the old YouTube video tags to the new format, and not all of them are going smoothly. So if anyone happens across a blank space where there should be a video, it's still there but not being parsed correctly. If it's one of your posts, you can edit it and remove the
    Code:
     [media=youtube] 
    and
    Code:
     [/media] 
    tags. (It will then parse the YouTube link correctly, and add the
    Code:
     [media=youtube] 
    and
    Code:
     [/media] 
    tags back again. Yes, really.) If the post isn't yours, wave your arms wildly and point to the offending post, and I'll come fix it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. azzy

azzy Yes, We Have No Bananas

I see you've changed the wallpaper, and the appliances, and toilets, and ducts, and studs. It's a shame, I really liked the previous studs. That said, I applaud change, so keep up the good work.

10. azzy

azzy Yes, We Have No Bananas

When I found the Members section and saw the list of Notable Members I was truly afraid that I would not be Notable. Thankfully I am tied for last place on the "Most Points" list. I don't know how I received these since I am pointedly dull, but I am glad that I am Notable.

• Thanks Thanks x 1