1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clown Commercials and Advertisements.

Discussion in 'The Business of Clowning' started by Loopy, May 30, 2015.

1. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

This is pretty much me every time I'm driving to a gig.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha......Love it, Loopy!

3. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

I bet this brings back some memories for some of us.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

That's kind of before my time.

5. LarryTheClown

The alien invasion video game series XCOM goes retro... and what's more retro than a kid's show being hosted by a clown?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Not my favorite Krinkles the Clown replacement.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. LarryTheClown

Seattle's Bumbershoot festival just announced its 2015 comedy line-up... and someone wasn't invited.

The clown in the ad is Puddles the Clown, frontman for the band Puddles Pity Party (which actually will be at Bumbershoot). Puddles has been performing in clown as a singer since 1999, and apparently many of his videos have gone viral very recently (where he sings "Hallelujah", "Royals", and "Dancing Queen").

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

It really scares me that I know im going to look like this guy in about 15 years

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Can't say I like this ad to well it reminds me of the one kid in a Birthday party that freaks out when they see you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. LarryTheClown

A well dressed clown leads off these food analogies from Lyncott.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

This place looks amazing.

12. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I believe that COAI is holding their annual convention at Circus Circus next year.

13. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

It's a nice place. I haven't been there since the early 90s. They used to have carnival games, face painting and circus acts. I saw a trapeze act. I used to have a coloring book about a clown from there. And the history with Blinko the clown.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

THATS Right they ARE well its training time I'm def going to try for that one I just hate having to fill out leave forms that just say I'm going to an Instructional Seminar so that I can keep it under the radar.

15. LarryTheClown

Oh what a feeling... That I remember the days when a new car was under $5000.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with this ad I found because the Clown is probably the safest driver the ones who are freaking out whenever they see a Clown driving somewhere and start getting their phones out to take pictures are not the safest drivers.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  17. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

I had a guy rear end the car in front of him because he was looking at me.........at first, I was horrified........then I thought......what an idiot.........Yep......people tend to go bananas when they see a clown in a car........go figure......

18. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

It's about time I actually found a funny Clown ad.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

The Clown College episode and the ad that Homer Simpson couldn't stop thinking about.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Perhaps somebody's shopped here before?

• Thanks Thanks x 1