1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloudfunding? Clownfunding? CROWDfunding...

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by littleclownblue, Jul 17, 2013.

1. littleclownblue

littleclownblue New Member

2. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

The title is the dutch word for clone, haha.
    But sounds a very interesting book. I'm always up for any story about clowns in a positive way. The drawings look very nice too! I hope you make it!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  3. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

With the popularity of crowdfunding for artistic projects on the rise, I thought I'd better start corralling such requests for consideration. Subscribe or ignore as you please. :)

(littleclownblue and Snoetje's posts are older and got put ahead of mine when I moved them here, that's why this looks silly)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. drlalafilm

drlalafilm New Member

DR. LALA clown doctor - documentary

Hi,
    we're a young and independent film team from Hungary and making a creative documentary about László Balogh aka Dr. Lala, a clown doctor who made a hundred thousand of sick people smile in the past twelve years. If it's possible, please visit, share or donate our campaign. http://igg.me/at/drlalafilm Thank you very much.

5. Olaf89

Olaf89 New Member

Hey this storybook seems great. Did you ever manage to get it finished? I'd love to check it out!:D