1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

circus ring

Discussion in 'Props and Gags' started by Mr. Munkles, May 1, 2016.

1. Mr. Munkles

Mr. Munkles Member

I have seen some people posting about circus rings so I thought I would share the half ring and backdrop I just made. I have red banners and skirting with blue and yellow stars and red curtains for it but it is shown in the picture with my sideshow banners. Take about an hour for one person to set up.

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I'm intrigued. Why do you have sideshow banners?

Nice setup!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Mr. Munkles

Mr. Munkles Member

My wife and I have a sideshow, we do all the traditional sideshow acts from sword swallowing, knife throwing, whip cracking, blockhead, etc... We have a small oddities museum as also.

I will be using this set up for our thrill show as well ( we use the word "Thrillshow" instead of "sideshow" because I think it is easier to sell).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Mr. Munkles

Mr. Munkles Member

We currently manage and are mainstay performers at an amusement attraction but we are going to the fair convention here in Texas this coming year to start booking our new "Goode Braggart Circus" show.

5. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Well, in that case, allow me to offer the traditional showmans' benediction (taught to me by none other than the infamous, Ward Hall):

"Make money!"

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Mr. Munkles

Mr. Munkles Member

Ward and Chris are awesome, my wife and I met working at the world if wonders.

• Friendly Friendly x 1