1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circus eyes

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by NOODLE2, Dec 9, 2017.

1. NOODLE2

NOODLE2 New Member

How to remedy this problem!

2. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

o.k. not sure what the problem is? You are disappointed as there is no more Ringling?

3. NOODLE2

NOODLE2 New Member

Noooooo. Circus eyes is a condition that happens after applying my makeup. My eyes begin to tear up (water) and that seems to make my eye makeup "run". Does this happen to anyone else and is there a cure for this?

4. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Yes the white can run havok with your eyes. Try different formulas. Some have had better luck going to the powders. I actually don’t put the white on my eyelid anymore but I do put the blue on the lid so it’s fine. The white does go around my eye so I’m ok with that for now. If all else fails go light make up no white. I know sorry hard to do as a white face but that’s the way it is.

5. NOODLE2

NOODLE2 New Member

Being that I am a whiteface clown, not doing eyelids is not an option. I am thinking that my top eyelids are pretty safe, it seems to be more of a problem for the lower part. I will try to be more careful in my application. Thanks for the tip though.