1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Clown Skits

Discussion in 'Church and Ministry Clowning' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2004.

1. bluerobin1

bluerobin1 New Member

need skits

Please send me any christian clown skits you may have..........
    rnrland@comcast.net
    THANKS

2. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

Often people request clown skits... I have several books, other's I've learn, some from here, from www.clownministry.com, and some I've written. It is to many to send to every one plus would violate copywright. I'm sure there are more here the same way. If you have some thing in particular you're looking for or a set theme. Then I'd suggest requesting that and you may get more results, or ideas that would let you develope your own skit.

3. Belle the Clown

Belle the Clown New Member

Sapphire Sue,
    I went to the link you recommended. I used both Firefox and Explorer. I could not get anything on any link to show up. Do you get results when you click on any of their links currently?

4. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

5. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

another thing if any of you are into the ministry side of things, consider the "Fellowship of Christain Clowns" the Clown and The cross mag. often offers different insights into clowning as part of ministry and they also share some skits. Welcome to the Fellowship of Christian Clowns International Web site, South East conference is coming up in Feb. Brenda Marshall, who was guest chat one night that serveral of you got to talk with was one of the instructors at this event.

I sent Tony as message as I couldn't get the link to work and he said the one coming up wasn't sponsored by the FCC. If any one has any info on it send it my way please.

6. NormaL T. Joey

NormaL T. Joey New Member

7. NormaL T. Joey

8. bobo

bobo New Member

iwould also like to recieve skits to use. if their is a cost please let me know before sending u can email me at firerescueinstructor@hotmail.com thanks

9. Jacque

Jacque New Member

Need Christian clown skits

Hi my name is Snicker (Jacque). My husband and I are Christian clowns and are looking for skits. We are going on a mission trip to Columbia, So America so need soon. We would appreciate any you could send us.
    God Bless

10. Taffy

Taffy New Member

I would love to receive any Christian Clown skits. I am new to the entire clown thing, so I am always open for ideas....and I am going to be doing mostly Christian Clowning...I think...anyway, my email address is m_eckeberger@yahoo.com. Thank you so much....

11. NormaL T. Joey

12. TheMissBobbie

TheMissBobbie New Member

Easter ballon twisting message?

Hey guys,

I am a children's pastor and incorporate my clowning into my lessons frequently. I'm wondering if anyone has an Easter skit that involves balloon animals I can send home with the kids? I have several of Ralph Dewey's balloon animal books, and I have the information about making the flower that is like the color Bible (no words, just the colors and tell the story), but I need just one animal or something I can relate to the Easter story and send home with the kids.
    Any bright ideas?
    Thanks in advance!!!

13. clumseytheclown

clumseytheclown New Member

Christian Clowning Skits

I see you guys are all talking about these christian Clowning skits. I could definately use some Christian Skit ideas.:)

14. simo4robi

simo4robi New Member

Me and some members of my church we want to do skits for kids, funny kind of skits. I ve looked on the internet, but i found just a few. And they are not enough. Can someone help me with some, if you have? I already was on clown-ministry. Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english. :)

15. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

Do a Google search for "Boy Scout Skits" and you should find a number of sites with a wide variety of skits with good morals, as well as many that can be modified to include a Biblical lesson.

Another Google search for "Christian Puppet Skits" should also pull up a number of good options.

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  16. simo4robi

simo4robi New Member

Thank you a lot, Fitzwilly. I've searched for those you've mentioned. They're awesome, and good ones. But they are not very funny, or "clownish". Do you know some more? Thank you again.

17. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

That's the reality for most "clown skits", also, unfortunately.

18. simo4robi

simo4robi New Member

I agree. I've searched like a lot for clown skits-over the internet-for this event that we will have... And I was dissapointed. I gathered just a few, and they are not so very funny for some clown skits. Anyway, I wish I had some writing talent or something...

19. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Why not start with one of them as a base, and figure out how you can inject some funny bits into it? If you make it fit your personality, it will be much easier to improvise.

20. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

unfortunately it's difficult to find them, but they may spark an idea, and it's better if it's something you design any way, make's it more origional. ex. I was asked to do a skit about giving your heart to God. Well wrapping a gift or just giving my heart away in gesture's not funny, kinda boring. so I did a thing with several gift wraps getting all confursed and flustered with the wrappings {think how Lucy [I love Lucy} got in to so much trouble] got lots of laughs but ended with me giving myself away. I'm not good describing it, but look at skits perhaps they can trigger a different idea on how to do something. Also look at skit [not ministry skits but ones you think are funny and see if it can be used to teach what ever lesson you're trying to do.

• Thanks Thanks x 3