1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Clown Skits

Discussion in 'Church and Ministry Clowning' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I lost track of those folks who wanted skits, if you asked and I have not replied, please send me a reminder, I sent a bunch out this week and lost track of who got what.Its not old age or anything terminal like that, just a really busy week.May God Bless all of you new and oldtimers, and KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SMILIN, tug

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I stumbled onto this site, but I'm very interested in any Christian clown skits you care to share. I'm relatively new to clowning. Only about 3 years. I don't get to clown very much, but love what I have done so far. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Abby

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I've been a Christian clown for about 6 years but have recently become a member of a church that is divided and is in terrible pain. I would like to be able to do a skit regarding this and perhaps help heal a little. Any ideas would be appreciated. The skit would have to be for 1 or 2 people. Thanks.

Sunny

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I would like to start a clown ministry at my church the kids are all for it but have not found any good skits. I would accept any help out there. Thanks

Tweetie

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

For those wanting Christian Clown Skits a good website is

www.fea.net/bobsnet

I have gotten many skits from here I used in different churches.

Ticcadeeboo
    Clowns For Christ

e-mail healed_ca@yahoo.com

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi Ticcadeeboo,

I tried to get to the website you posted www.fea.net/bobsnet and was told The Page Cannot be Found, is that the right web address?
    I clink on the link you sent and re-typed it in.

Thanks,

Diane "Tootie Fruitie"Grimmig

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi Tug,
    I would like to have the clown skits you emailed out. I hope you don't mind. I am a Christian clown and I teach kids how to clown, and I am running out of skits (been doing this for 5 years). Thank you for what you can send me. Email: Sassy7G@yahoo.com
    thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi Tug and all wonderful clowns, I am new but I would like to know if I too can receive your (Tug) skits?

Also, does anyone know the correct website that ticcadeeboo tried to post? I get an error message when I click on the one in her message.

Happy Clowning all...
    I B Sassy (debbi)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hi Tug,

We too would be glad to receive your christian clown skits. We are most excited about catching up with clowning as is done the world over. Apart from Christian clown skits (which we are already doing on a very adhoc basic) we would be delighted to receive skits of general nature too. Do write to us at madhatters@rediffmail.com
    Ciao.

Flubber the Clown

12. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I am just beginning the process of starting a clown ministry at my church. Please, please, please send me anything you are willing to! Thanks!

Girlkristi@aol.co

13. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Am looking for a short skit on the seventh commandment - something that children can grasp. Also would like any other ministry skits that you might be sending to others. Am brand new to this.

Thanks,
    Jemimah Joy
    lewisward@netzero.net

14. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

To those that requested skits, I will send them out tuesday, 11th,I need your email address if you want skits and have not included it on your request. may God Bless and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Clownin, tug

15. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

16. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

we have been doing skits in church but am running out of ideas could you possibly help us. also looking for anyother skits parades, kids, seniors etc. thanks

Jdbakermlecmnnet

17. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Please email me the skits as well! I am leading a new troop in East Tn and we are in desperate need of material! Thank you and May God richly bless you for your willingness to share!

Blondi duh Clown
    Mommie_k@Hotmail.com

18. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

they are on the way with new ones to be sent out( FINALLY!!) at the end of this week, remember to send me your email address if anyone else needs skits. God's Blessing and keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep clowning, tug

19. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Tug could you please send me the christian skits also? Thank you so very much. pecluvjoy@yahoo.com

20. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

This is a response to the FAQ for Christian Clown Skits. People have been asking for them here, for as long as I've been visiting this site. God bless you Tug for your patience in responding so helpfully so many times over. And, yes, ME TOO, I'd just love to receive some of your material.

But looking longer-term, it strikes me that what we need is an on-line "bank" where people can post their own ideas for sketches, and pick up the ideas of others. I hereby promise to make quite a few deposits, if only someone more knowledgable than I on computers, will set up the system to handle it.

OK, so it WILL get plagiarised, butwhat's the problem. As Paul says somewhere, whether for the right motives or for the wrong ones, Christ is being preached, and for that I rejoice.

There are a few other recurring questions - which are obvious if one looks back over earlier postings - which could be more efficiently accomodated by a set-up which would refer folk first to FAQ's.

One final plea to all you posters - please remember that there is a whole world of clowning outside of the US of A. Therefore it might be helpful to say where you are posting from, when sharing your news items.

With love in the Lord, and in His service,

Sincerely,

Derek A Finch, (aka Mr.Custard)
    Ascot, Berks. K.