1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catholic School Joke

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Pookie, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

One morning at a Catholic School, the Mother Superior was patrolling the hallways between classes, when she heard giggling from the boys bathroom. She busted in and found three boys seeing who could urinate on the wall the highest. Incensed, she grabbed the boys and dragged them down to the Monsignor's office.

"What is wrong, Sister?" The Monsignor asked.

"I found these boys in the bathroom having a peeing contest!!" The Sister answered.

"What did you do?" The Monsignor asked.

"Well, well I..." The Sister sputtered, "I hit the roof!!!"

"Hey!" The Monsignor exclaimed, "looks like you won!"

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

A Catholic Preist is walking down the street when he see's a young man shaking a jar full of liquid. The Preist ask what do you have there my son, the kid replies the most powerful liquid on Earth, and what might that be replies the Preist, the boy says Turpentine. The Preist say's thats not the most powerful liquid in the world, then what is ask the kid, Holy Water says the preist, what can that do ask the kid, the preist answers well if you pass a few drops of holy water across a pregnant womans belly she will pass a baby, thats nothing says the kid, you pass a few drops of Turpentine across a cat's rump and it will pass a motorcycle.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. dova75

dova75 New Member

Lol I am catholic and even I think those are all funy. If you can laugh about you then don't luagh at all I always say.

• Thanks Thanks x 1