1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Busker Organ - Flea Circus

Discussion in 'Clown Classifieds' started by V, Feb 17, 2013.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

Currently taking orders on Busking Organs and Flea Circuses. Finally caught up on past orders and available to produce these beginning in May. Please place orders early as they are time consuming to craft and I have advertisements locally and across the web. Slots fill up fast.

Busking organs are 20 note organs. I do not supply the music rolls for these but can provide details on where to buy pre-cut music rolls and/or custom music cutting. Organ aesthetics can be customized to your particular act. Price depending upon features, please PM for details if interested.

Flea circuses are also able to be customized and can be crafted to be used manually or mechanically. Mechanized units tend to run about twice the price of manual units. Pricing on all units depend upon features. PM for pricing.

Flea Circus orders are currently on hold until further notice. Busking organs still available. Current organ availability is mid to late May (subject to change as orders are taken).

Acts include:
    Cannon ball
    tight-rope
    trapeze
    high-dive
    chariot/auto racing
    other options I may be forgetting...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I think I speak for everyone when I say, can we see pictures?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. V

V Well-Known Member

Definitely. Working on a pair now that will be completed prior to April (hence the availability date above). I'll grab some photos and video of them for sound sampling once finished.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Can't wait to see it!

5. V

V Well-Known Member

Currently taking Busker Organ orders only (they take about half as long to build and sell for roughly the same price; it's difficult to justify occupying build time for less efficiency at the moment). I'll have photos and video up of the organ I'm currently working on in April (or early May; longer than usual build as it has automata components that aren't standard), for sampling.

6. V

V Well-Known Member

Currently taking no orders. Back surgery 2.0

Will resume building 2014.

7. CheckerZ

CheckerZ New Member

Would love to see pictures even though you're not making them now.

8. V

V Well-Known Member

I'll get some photos up soon(ish). Living in my R.V. now for festival season; although that is about to be interrupted for the above mention surgery. Once on the mend and back up and running I'll add a gallery of some sorts.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Cool Fool

Cool Fool Clown

My most sincere wishes for a speedy recovery from a successful procedure.

-*<):O)

10. V

V Well-Known Member

Modern miracles of medicine!

or...

Finding a better physician

While the back still sucks a new treatment plan has been presented that will not require surgery!

So......

I'm now taking orders on busker organs once again.

Thanks!

-V

Edit - New busker organ order just in to be completed ~December. Purchaser has given permission (something I always honor if they say 'no' to upload sound samples, videos, and photos for marketing purposes so I'll finally add them to this thread as reference. Cross my heart... ;)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. V

V Well-Known Member

So...

It turns out that having half a dozen (sometimes quite invasive) procedures done to your back doesn't really allow you to sit at a workbench for any length of time; so - all orders on organs (including back orders that had no deposit) are now cancelled.

I may be willing to share build plans to a serious builder who wanted to try their hand at making one - still mulling it over. You can send me a PM if that's you.

12. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

V- I'm sorry to hear that back problems have kept you from working on organs.

As a person who suffers from back problems requiring evasive procedures, I know that is a pain that only those that have suffered it know how painful and debilitating it can be. I hope this doesn't affect other opportunities for you to perform or generate income.

13. V

V Well-Known Member

I started getting serious burn out on entertaining this past year so a break is welcome. Not really connected to the back although I sometimes use it as an excuse with persistent clients. ;)

Fortunately no real effect on income as I have a transportation job that allows me to work on some side income during my shifts - I literally do nothing at my job for about 20 hours a week. Well 'nothing' isn't really true - sometimes I watch movies, or read, sleep, internet, book illustrations (picking up a surface pro 3 tomorrow actually so I can do my digital stuff on the clock - so I guess I do a lot, just nothing work related but what can you do? It's ironic that often times - the transportation industry is starving for funds, but they often include position such as mine at almost every agency (when I worked for the transit company at Virginia Tech I would wake up, commute to work, set the alarm on my cell phone for 15 minutes before my shift ended, and then go to sleep until it was time to go home on half of my scheduled shifts).

• Thanks Thanks x 1