1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bubble Toe or Ball Toe Clown Shoes?

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by Giogio McClancy da Kloun, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I know that alot of Spanish clowns use these shoes and I know that I fell in love with the look as a young child, and even as a clown now. But the problem is finding them here in America or at all..Does anyone know of a place that sells these shoes? I know that there is a company called Shoobees but those are not the style I'm looking for. I've attached pictures. It's hard to find shoes like this and I've tried Ebay but they are either not my size or clownmart, and that again is a different style of bubble toe.
    Any help?

Attached Files:

2. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I've looked at them and they just aren't the type. With me I like an open clown shoe. I know that people rag on them but I love them . And I'm extremely active with them.. I love Clown Mart but the shoes just not for me anymore.

4. Pinkie Bee

Pinkie Bee New Member

theres a new seller on ebay has shoes like those in the 2nd pic for $120

5. One of our own here, Dippy, is trying to start something of an export shop where you can buy the Latin American stuff. He's competitively priced but still starting out. He's also currently out of town. Just search "Dippy's Boutique" on facebook and send him a message.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  6. Thank you soooo much those are the shoes I've been looking for. And competiton? Where.. Those are the lowest prices for those type of shoes I've ever seen..He will be getting my business. Thank you again!

7. TorontoBoy

TorontoBoy Active Member

[​IMG]

They look so funny. I do like them, but with buying from eBay, worry about fit. Your toes would certainly have lots of room to wiggle.

8. Now I know those are from clown mart and all of his shoes are 13 and up so they would fit but...I'm in need of shoes for once not from clown mart..I'm picky when it comes to shoes.. i can say clownmart shoes always get a bad rep but they are good shoes. i've done parades, circuses, long standing, everything with my shoes and they are all clown mart shoes though only 2 I've had both from many years.

9. A. C.

A. C. New Member

Some of the shoes on the market are one size fits all, which means there are open on the inside and the foot slides around, remeber you will bw standing in these all day. I had a pair ,sold it, there are very solid leather they are formed in that shape,they seemed like sweat boxes for the feet.

For my tramp I bought a pair of regular Dr. Schoals and glue on colored patches on them, I have had many clowns ask where I bought them....