1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Activities and take aways

Discussion in 'Party Clowning' started by Bobert, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Bobert

Bobert New Member

Looks like Vincent Von Groovy here will finally be able to get into some party action soon enough, and in my preparations, I want to be sure to have a vary of things to offer the party goers and their parents. So with that said, what are some activities of games that would be good for children's parties. Also what take away things would you recommend if any, something a little more than a balloon sculpture you know, maybe a foam noes, or a noise maker of some kind. What do you guys (and gals) think?

2. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

What about a coloring sheet featuring Vincent Von Groovy in all his colorful glory! "

Oh wait kids, there's no color! It's all black and white. Guess you will have to add the color yourself!"

3. Jeff the Magic Man

Jeff the Magic Man Active Member

Depending on how much you are looking to spend, there is a website called "D-Robbins" that sells wholesale magic. The minimum order I believe is $250 but the individual tricks are only about a quarter a piece.

If you're looking for a cheaper type of giveaway, you might want to look into either balloon twisting (only $13 for a bag of 250 balloons)or the dollar store even has bags of small "party favors" like spinning tops, whistles, bouncy balls etc. There's several in a package so each bouncy ball is only about a quarter as well. It's the same price per unit as D-Robbins, just no minimum order at the dollar store.

Fitz has a good idea about coloring pages, then you can just buy a big box of crayons that you can bring to every party.

There are so many ideas for these types of things, you just have to look around and get creative!

• Thanks Thanks x 1