1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepting my inner clown :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ru!, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Ru!

Ru! New Member

Hi!

Well, since my childhood I've been SO intrigued and interested about clowns. I'm fairly shy, so I've never been out dressed as a clown or been in front of somebody while I'm dressed as one. So pretty much I'm here showing my costume (which I love so much) and accepting my clown-self :OD (Don't have any makeup style or design yet)

I think I will start developing my favorite clown skill: JUGGLING!

Don't know what else to say, so... hello everybody, nice to meet you.

My costume.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Welcome! Being in the clown closet can be hard. Is that a good name for what I'm describing? :confused:

So where'd you get that costume? Did you have it made?

3. chinese buffet

chinese buffet New Member

nice costume.

4. Ru!

Ru! New Member

Thank you so much! lol :D I think clown closet is a really good way to put it... yeah it is custom made, but I bought it from a friend's aunt costume shop (custom stuff).

Thanks!

5. WillyNilly

WillyNilly Member

Hi Ru!
    Welcome. You will know when to let your clown flag fly, listen to your heart. (I don't mean with a stethoscope).
    WN

6. Ru!

Ru! New Member

Thanks!!! I guess you are right, I won't force it and it will slowly go out naturally

I'm so happy of being part of this forum

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Your costume has a sort of classic Dell Arte crossed with seventies psychedelic which I find especially intriguing.

Thanks for saying hi. Hope we can be helpful as you explore and find your own unique style and expression.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Ru!

Ru! New Member

Thanks Tim! I had to google Dell Art haha but you are totally right I think that's a really good description of my costume I really love it, those kind of costumes are like my favorites.. I now need to work on my facepaint style and if I'm going to use something on my head or not haha.. I need to make my research.

9. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I'm getting to a point where I'm going to have to purchase something to put on top of my head!