1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Pink Pigtail Wigs w/ removable tails

Discussion in 'Clown Classifieds' started by Missy and Molly, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Missy and Molly

Missy and Molly New Member

My sister and I purchased these from a wig supplier in China, but unfortunately they were a little too snug on our heads. We would recommend someone with an "average" or smaller than "average" head circumference to purchase these. They do have a lace cap inside and adjustable straps to tighten the piece.

The part down the back is flawless with a nude colored scalp and the temples are formed above either side of each ear to cover your own hair. Both wigs come with detatchable claw-clasp ponytails that can be worn with or without the pictured piece! They're really fun, I have one in red and I use the ponytails interchangably with other wigs!

Anyone who is interested or has questions please email us at MandMClowns@yahoo.com or inbox us here on the forums. We are asking $20/OBO each. They are unworn (except to try on briefly) and come as pictured in bags with hairnets around them. The first photo is the most true to color. Let us know if you're interested in the "baby pink" or "bubblegum pink" :)

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]